Crispy Rice Squares with Fudge
- 20 MIN
- 30 MIN
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup Scotsburn 35% whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries, as garnish
- Grease a 9 x 11 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt mini marshmallows with the unsalted butter and vanilla extract until mixture is clump free. Remove from heat.
- Stir in puffed rice cereal one cup at a time until cereal is completed coated in marshmallow.
- Layer mixture in baking dish and set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, bring the Scotsburn 35% cream to a simmer. Add white chocolate chips and whisk until mixture is free of lumps.
- Pour white chocolate mixture over reserved cereal and marshmallow mixture.
- Top with dried cranberries and serve once white chocolate fudge has cooled completely.