Green Smoothie with Muddled Raspberries
- 10 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine, pitted and quartered
- 1 very ripe banana, ideally frozen
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 250 ml (1 cup) packed spinach leaves
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) Scotsburn 2% Milk
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh raspberries
- 15 ml (tbsp) pure maple syrup
- 1 passionfruit
- In a blender, puree the kiwi, peach, banana, lemon juice, spinach, mint, and milk until mixture is completely smooth and creamy. For a thinner consistency, add more milk to taste.
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries and maple syrup until raspberries are completely mashed and resemble a sauce.
- Incorporate the passionfruit. Divide into one or two glasses.
- Pour the green smoothie into the glass(es). Use a spoon or straw to gently twirl the raspberry puree up the sides of the glass(es).