Thai Vegetable Curry
- 10 MIN
- 12 MIN
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red curry paste
- 500 ml (2 cups) Scotsburn 2% milk
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced on an angle
- 1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 Chinese eggplant, sliced
- ½ cauliflower, broken into florets
- 500 ml (2 cups) spinach (or bok choy leaves)
- Thai basil, for garnish
- Jasmine rice, basmati rice, or rice noodles
- In a pan set over medium heat, sauté the ginger and garlic in the coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add the flour and curry paste. Stir. Add the milk and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly (approximately 3 minutes).
- Add all the vegetables (except the spinach) and continue to cook 5 minutes. Add the spinach and cook 3 minutes. Serve on a bed of rice or noodles. Garnish with Thai basil.