Berry and Cottage Cheese Fruit Cups
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 1 pineapple or 1 cantaloupe
- 1 container (500 mL) Scotsburn cottage cheese
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 500 mL (2 cups) mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, chopped strawberries)
- 125 mL (½ cup) Scotsburn whipping cream (35%)
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Slice the pineapple or cantaloupe in half. Hollow out the centre of each half to create serving bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese and maple syrup. Carefully fold in the berries. In a second bowl, combine the cream and sugar and whip.
- Divide the berry and cottage cheese mixture between the fruit cups. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Great in homemade lasagna, fresh fruit salad or with a drizzle of honey, our cottage cheese is high in protein and a must-have for every household.
In your tea and coffee, on top of fresh berries or the perfect addition to your favourite family recipe – there’s no shortage of fresh and delicious ways to enjoy our cream products.