Key Lime Chia Pudding
- 15 MIN
- 15 MIN + refrigeration time
- 350 mL (1 1/2 cups) Scotsburn skim milk
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- Granola of your choice
- In a mixing bowl, whisk Scotsburn skim milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla. Add lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture in Mason jar or ramekin, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle some granola on top of chia pudding. Enjoy!