Chocolaty Coffee Frappé
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) Scotsburn 35% cream, whipped
- 125 mL (½ cup) Scotsburn milk
- 500 mL (2 cups) ice cubes
- 180 mL (¾ cup) cold coffee
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Scotsburn chocolate milk
- to taste Grated nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Beat on high speed with a hand-held electric mixer until thick and spreadable. Refrigerate.
- In a blender, process the ice cubes, coffee and chocolate milk until it is the texture of a slushy.
- Pour into two chilled glasses, top with the cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
In your tea and coffee, on top of fresh berries or the perfect addition to your favourite family recipe – there’s no shortage of fresh and delicious ways to enjoy our cream products.
Always fresh, always delicious, and always an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D.