Extra-Chocolatey Hot Chocolate
- 10 min
- 20 min
- 875 mL (3½ cups of Scotsburn milk
- 125 mL (½ cup of Scotsburn 35% cream
- 113 g of 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- 56 g of milk chocolate, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp) of vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, heat the milk and 35% cream until simmering. Add the 70% dark chocolate, milk chocolate and vanilla extract and whisk constantly over low heat until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into small cups and garnish with whipped cream, marshmallows, shaved chocolate, or ground cinnamon, to taste.